25 February 2011

Test Video: Art Journal #1

I love watching people working in their art journals on YouTube, so I've been wanting to record a video of my own. Today, I finally got Nick to help me set up the tripod and recorded myself for 10 minutes working on my art journal. After much frustration, I finally figured out how to convert the video to a format I can use on my MAC (I bought the camcorder pre-MAC). Then, I figured out how to speed up the video in iMovie and add captions. Next time, I want to make sure the video's in better focus and adjust the lighting. Also, I need to make sure the camera is positioned so that my head isn't in the way... haha! But, if you are interested, here is my laughable first attempt at an art journaling video.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...