26 February 2011

Speak Out: Art Journal Video #2

Success! I'm much happier with the quality of this video! Nick helped me adjust the lighting and reposition the tripod so my head didn't get in the way of the art-in-progress. I added a line of masking tape on my desk to help me keep the journal lined up, too. I'm pretty fascinated watching myself make art, since that's a novel experience, so I hope you enjoy it, too. Something I learned that I didn't know before is that you don't have to worry too much about the sound because you can use a feature on YouTube called Audioswap to add music to the video. I was wondering how people always had great music with their YouTube videos... now I know the secret. And you do, too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...