18 February 2011

Happy Customer & Beast

Happy Customer & Beast
copyright Severine Naturel
http://severinenaturel.etsy.com

This morning, after adding a custom listing to my Etsy shop, Literary Tease, I noticed I'd gotten a new feedback, so I clicked over to check it out. With the feedback was the above picture. At first, I thought the white fluffiness was a stuffed animal of some sort, but when I saw the image larger, I realized that it was a dog, a very, very large dog. The woman is holding the Coco Chanel pocket mirror that she purchased from me.  If you are a dog owner, you might want to check out her shop, Severine Naturel, which features a natural product designed to protect a dog's nose and paws from the elements. (Also, I think the dog's name is Eli!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...