11 July 2011

30 Day Craft Cleanse: Donations Welcome



The 30 Day Craft Cleanse course is completely free to you, but your donations will be merrily accepted! I'm putting a lot of work into making this class awesome (I hope!), and I'd love to hear your feedback on it, too. Since your donations will make future classes like this possible, I want to reward my potential patrons will a little crafty love. Since you won't be buying any new materials for 30 days, perhaps you will appreciate the small infusion of a little crafty wonder into your life?








Donate $5, get a crafty scrap pack (could include vintage book pages, washi tape sampler, paper doilies, colored hemp, beads, or whatever else I decide to include)


Donate $10, get a crafty scrap pack + a 3 cute magnets made by me

Donate $15, get the above gifts + any pocket mirror or bottle opener from my etsy shop, Literary Tease.

Donate $20, get the above gifts + an 8 x 10 signed metallic print by me (your choice of Boys Boys Boys, Light My Fire, No Rules, Crazy For You, Love Grows, I Miss You, California Girl, Gypsy, Bathing Beauty or Pretty in Pink)

Plus, for every $10 you donate over $20, you'll get an additional signed 8 x 10 print.

Your print options:

I Miss You

Crazy For You

Love Grows

Boys Boys Boys

No Rules


Light My Fire
Pretty In Pink
Gypsy
Bathing Beauty





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...